Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

151 & 150 And A Wake Up.......

"They call me Ishmael."

Perhaps I shouldn't write a novel just yet. The wifey-poo and I were just watching some t.v. together after putting the kiddies to bed. Spartacus:Blood and Sand and a 2003 Documentary about Burning Man that starts 250 some odd days before the event. It's enough to give you a panic attack!!

I mean, REALLY!! They profile all of the amazing people who are working on their Burning Man projects all year round. Spreading pieces of their souls across the desert sand like water droplets on starved earth. WE haven't even purchased our damn tickets yet! Gotta do that ASAP, then we can worry about all of the creative stuff.

We are going to have to go hunting though the fields of flea markets and farmer's market's stalls to find the hollow empty things. She is planning on filling them with something. I can't wait to see what she creates! We have been wallowing in a grave cultural,nuclear-family stagnation for a few years now. Not that it hasn't served it's purpose. It has. We are who we are because of all that.

Wow. I hope I'm not a blogger who spouts self-absorbed platitudes about the proper expression of my soul in a socially biased world. Wow.

That's a catch-22!

That belongs on a T-shirt or something Spray-painted of course. Or just a mantra. Hmmmmmm.

I think we need something like Green Machines or something that is compact and small and that we can decorate with lights to get around with rather than worry about bikes. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. And so on and so forth. Hmmmmmmm.

Scary to read how a person's mind plays out. Especially in this blogger world. I can type fast enough that the thoughts can literally just appear on the page without me thinking about it. Therefore, YOUR reading my thought aren't you?! Stop it! I need to find my aluminum foil cap....be right back.....

No comments: