Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Officially 154 and a wake up.....

I'm up late. The thoughts in my mind floating on the sea foam of possibility. We certainly don't have the funds to express ourselves in the way way that we optimally could, but we will have to satisfy ourselves with the best we have to lay upon the altar of faith.

Brandy and I had a discussion about whether this is an US project or a ME project. I hope desperately that it is an US project and and not an I project. All I can think about when I make that statement is,"Don't' be a ME, ME recruit" as my drill instructors use to say. In Marine speak,that means you are outside of the norm and do not conform to the team or community. What IS community? What is self-discovery and is it something that excludes your mate or is is it something that increases your understanding of each other?

You know. I have had some really good friends that have faded into the distance. I have never been able to put my finger on it, but I feel like if I could get them reading this and perhaps to the event itself, then some healing on a grand scale would occur. Surely that's optimistic on my part, but what can it hurt? For those of you I have wounded, I am truly sorry. I crave the opportunity to connect on levels I have felt, but never completed. Till the next need....Laters!

No comments: