Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

152 and A Wake Up.....

So we have confirmed our house sitter and we have a confirmation on the funds for the Man. Now to work towards the event. Not in a literal walking sense, but in a metaphorical movement of emotion and action. ; )

Seriously. We have started walking a couple of miles a day to prep. My Brandy has come up with a contribution of her own that will be AWESOME and I'm not going to tell you because that would give the surprise away! I practiced some spinning like back in the day in college, when I was the only one I knew who did it. Brandy said it would be funny if I actually invented spinning with glow sticks. I called it visual poetry back then. I want to get good enough before we go that I can actually do fire to music & enjoy it. Need to practice my guitar more also.

So a step ahead. Not every entry will be the well spring of wisdom and insight you have already come to expect, but a step forward none-the-less! I actually have quite a bit more I would like to talk about, but it is late & tomorrow is Friday, so I can stay up as late as I want & write a frigging novel if I want. Till then,....Laters!

No comments: