Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

149 And A Wake Up......tickets

Well, closer every day. Makes you admire the moment more, because if you don't, you go crazy thinking about the future.

We have an art project put together, just working out details with Burning Man on how I need to proceed.

I had to go to the gentleman who is buying the scooter and turn up the heat a little. Since he showed interest, real interest, before I placed an ad, I decided to wait and give him the chance to buy it. I had to give him a deadline of Wed because all three tiers of tickets are already sold out.

Everything I'm talking about is just dust in the wind till I get tickets. Now Tier 2 & 3 are sold out "online" so I'm not sure if that means that they are available through mail order or not, but it would sure help my cause financially if mail order tickets are still available. I admire the theory behind the different tier pricing. It is basically that those who can afford the more expensive ones would buy those and sell those out 1st, but we have been raised in a greed- driven, capitalistic society, so I'm POSITIVE some rich people bought up all of the cheap ones.

Sound philosophy though. Just depends to much on the good-will of mankind. Realistically, it won't happen. Not unless the entire planet suddely learned how to lok out for other 1st, then themselves. "Love thy neighbor" and all that. Such was the downfall of Communism, and will be the downfall of Capitalism in the end.

Well, we have forward movement, and as long as there is movement, there is progress, so with a slight buzz and cheese in the tummy, I bid you farewell, and many happy returns! Laters!!!

No comments: