Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

148 And A Wake Up..........

Kilts. I can't think of anything that would be more comfortable in the desert than a kilt. Check it out: http://www.sportkilt.com/product/1511/USMC-Desert-Digital-Camo.html. Looks comfy, don't it? Ahhhh, but what shirts to wear? Should I wax poetic and get the poet's shirt or do what I'm leaning towards and get Marine brown T's and re-sole my old vintage Marine Corps boots? I think I should do the latter.

Well, I had to stop by and check in with the buyer of my scooter today. 3 Tiers of the tickets have sold out, so that leaves one more tier. He's gonna give me enough to cover the tickets by Wed or I have to run an ad online. Wanna 80cc scooter?

This guy does and GOD LOVE HIM FOR IT!

Ok, short and sweet. Going to bed early. GOD Monday's are harsh and challenging. Can't wait to have a chilled out Monday in August..

WELL!! Early bed almost NEVER works out. HOWVER, I thought this youtube was awesome! check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=ArO22tMA7gg

No comments: