Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

129 And a Wake Up.....

Funny, my math was off.  My case in point for majoring in history and minoring in anthropology and sociology.

We sent off for our tickets today.  Today the trip is REAL.  It will be even better when the tickets ARE IN HAND! : )  Been short laetly on my blogs.  Been in pain and/or doped up till my oral surgery this Fri. FIVE TEETH he his pulling.  OMG.  If I could feint, I would.  Seriously scared oif anjything oral done in my mouth.

At least Brandy has gotten excited and is plotting and planning things.  After I heal from the surgery, there will be a lot more detail.  Plus, Brandy is giving me crap about doing my blog so late.  Not sure when else I'm supposed to.  Oh well, happy wife, happy life.  Or so they say.  Sorry 'bout that. Laters!! 

No comments: