Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day One (exactness to come later)

Well, we have decided to go to Burning Man. This is an enterprise that I have DREAMED of since the mid-'90's. Within a week, I got my wife's consent, found a house/babysitter for a week, gotten vacation approved, and am about to sell my 2008 Zuma, 80cc Zuma scooter to a dude I met at a liquer store who is a scooter fanatic for the cost of the vacation. Now I'm watching all of the opinionated youtube videos to get a sense of what we need to take. How we need to prepare, and how we want to be participants.

Spirituality is a funny thing. It opens doors when you are on the right path and slams them shut when you aren't. If anyone is out there and is interested, read this. I'll give you the low-down straight from the neo-hippie mouth. I've got a lot a wanna get out. The hope, the pain, the struggles, and the dream. Ah! The dream! Let me know if you see it too. Signing off day one.

No comments: